Textbook Buyback - Cash for your Books!
December 2 - 6: 8am-5pm
December 7: 10am-3pm
December 9 - 13: 8am-6pm
December 14: 10am-3pm
December 10 - 12: 10am-4pm
Refunds or ExchangesWe understand that every penny counts when youre getting through school. We will be happy to issue refunds under the following condition:
- Books MUST be in new/original condition & components must be unopened.
- Fall & Winter Semester: During the 1st week of the semester, present a sales receipt and ID. During the 2nd and 3rd week of the semester, present a sales receipt, proof of drop, and ID.
- Summer & Other sessions: Present a sales receipt, proof of drop, and ID within a week after the class begins.
- After the refund period, texts will be purchased at fair market value during the scheduled buyback opportunity.
- If clothing/gift items need to be returned or exchanged, with sales receipt, not washed or worn, with tags, and within 10 days.
- General book (e.g. novels, childrens books, self help books, etc.) and software are NOT returnable.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable.
Charge your textbooks at the NMU Bookstore!!!
The NMU Bookstore is proud to offer this great service: all valid, registered students in good financial standing will be able to charge their textbooks to their NMU student account! What could be easier? Just select your textbooks and say "Charge it" to the cashier. No more waiting for overage checks, or using your high interest credit cards.
Thanks to ASNMU for their assistance!
Here's the fine print:
$500 limit per semester ($250 Spring/Summer)
valid, registered students in good financial standing
must show 2 forms of ID
30 days to pay on your student account
No cash refunds