Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store for a fee.back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 906-227-2480, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
Northern Michigan University Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
Orders are shipped with 1-3 business days. On average, your order will be received in 5-10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer. Shipping charges apply to shipments within the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Charges for shipments to these states will be determined by rates in affect at the time of the order.back to top
We understand that every penny counts when you're getting through school. We will be happy to issue refunds under the following conditions:
- Books MUST be in new/original condition & components must be unopened.
- Fall & Winter Semester: During the 1st week of the semester, present a sales receipt and ID. During the 2nd and 3rd week of the semester, present a sales receipt, proof of drop, and ID.
- Summer & Other sessions: Present a sales receipt, proof of drop, and ID within a week after the class begins.
- After the refund period, texts will be purchased at fair market value during the scheduled buyback opportunity.
- If clothing/gift items need to be returned or exchanged, with sales receipt, not washed or worn, with tags, and within 10 days.
- General book (e.g. novels, children's books, self help books, etc.) and software are NOT returnable.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable.
Return Policy Instructions
Include the packing slip and receipt (receipt can be reprinted on the order history page) with your return. Repackage your item(s) in the original packaging or in an appropriate cardboard box. Using packing material (e.g. Styrofoam peanuts, bubble wrap, etc) around your item(s), pack and tape your package securely. Select a carrier that offers you the option to insure and track your package. UPS, FedEx, and USPS all offer this option. Insuring and tracking your package protects you as the shipper and helps ensure your shipment goes to the correct destination in the same condition it was as when you sent it. Write down your tracking number and keep it until Northern Michigan University Bookstore has refunded your money. Ship your return to the following address:
Attn: Returns Department
Northern Michigan University Bookstore
Arrange for a carrier to pick up your package or drop it off with the carrier. Shipping is the responsibility of the customer and is not refundable, unless due to our error. No credit is given for lost or damaged packages in route to Northern Michigan University Bookstore. Please insure and track your package. Returns to Northern Michigan University Bookstore will be refunded to the original credit card or account used for payment unless a different payment option was selected. A refund will be posted to your credit card or account once your return is received and processed. Processing times for returns vary, and may take up to 30 days from the day the return is received for a credit to be transmitted to your credit card or account. It normally takes 2-10 business days for financial institutions to process the transmitted credit request.back to top
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: email@example.com. You can also contact our customer service department at: 906-227-2480back to top